We respect your privacy concerns and value our relationship with you.
We also describe the steps we take to protect the security of information, how long we keep it, and how our customers can contact us about our privacy practices, and how to exercise their rights.
Data protection officer
The person responsible for processing the personal data that you provide us or that we obtain by other means is SISNEO BIOSCIENCE S.L. (hereinafter “SISNEO“), with VAT B98541097 and registered office at Parque Tecnológico de Valencia Calle Nicolás Copérnico 6, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, in volume 9637, Book 6919, Folio 25, Sheet V 146150. The email address is: email@example.com
What data do we use?
The data has been obtained directly by people interested in our services by having purchased any of our products. Likewise, they may also have been provided by yourself for the maintenance of the business relationship.
The purpose of data processing is to guarantee the security of the service and manage queries, requests for information and/or claims, which may be made through the contact options, social networks or comments on the blog.
Specifically, we process the following data:
- Identification data: name, surnames, personal ID, nationality, country of residence.
- Contact data: email address, postal address, telephone and city.
- Data of economic transactions: those data related to economic transactions for the payment or collection of products or services provided to or by the interested party.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is your consent and the correct development of the commercial relationship, in case there is a contract between you and SISNEO.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, and, in any case, until its deletion is requested by the interested party. At the end of the relationship for any reason, they will be kept during the legal prescription periods that apply.
The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
SISNEO treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
- Customer and supplier management: compliance with legal and tax obligations, sending information, budgets and invoices.
- Training: carry out the necessary training at all times for our clients and users.
- Marketing: manage the sending of the information that they request, provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest, improve their user experience, advertising, commercial prospecting, provision of electronic communication services.
- Technical service: provide the necessary technical assistance to our customers and users.
- Queries and claims: provide solutions and responses to incidents in the product and preparation of reports.
- To manage your browsing through the website in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship with Sisneo S.L. is maintained, and, in any case, until its deletion is requested by the interested party, as well as the period indicated in the Cookies Policy.
Once the relationship has ended for any reason, they will be kept during the applicable legal prescription periods.
With whom do we share the data?
Your personal data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and with the required secrecy, adopting all necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the legal obligations that apply to us as responsible for the treatment of your data. personal information.
The data will not be transferred to third parties, except when we are required by law or you consent.
When your consent is necessary to communicate your personal data to third parties, we will inform you of the purpose of the treatment in the data collection forms.
As a user, you can exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability, limitation, by means of written communication, attaching a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent identification document, before Sisneo Bioscience SL at Calle Nicolás Copérnico 6, of the Technology Park of Valencia. , (Paterna) with the CP 46980 or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access: it is the right to consult your personal data included in the SISNEO files.
- Rectification: you have the right to modify your data when they are incorrect.
- Cancellation: it is the right to request the deletion of your data.
- Opposition: it is the right to request that the processing of your personal data not be carried out.
- Limitation: you can request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Portability:you can receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have provided us, as well as transmit them to another entity.