This section includes information regarding the general conditions of access and use of the website www.sisneo.com, which must be known by the user, for the purposes provided by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
What are cookies?
The term “cookies” is the English term we use to refer to the small text files that are downloaded to the browser of a user’s equipment (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) when browsing a website, application or computer platform.
Cookies provide great advantages in the provision of information society services, as they facilitate and speed up Internet browsing, and also help us improve the quality of the services we provide to our users.
Cookies, among other things, allow us to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, which helps us to know which pages or utilities of a website, application or platform are more useful and which are not. in order to improve them and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can also be used to recognize the user.
Type of cookies
We can distinguish between three types of cookies, depending on their duration, their purpose and depending on the entity that manages them.
Cookies according to their duration
- Session cookies: are those created to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. They are used to store information that only works to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies allow the data to continue to be stored on the user’s device. These data can be accessed for a period of time defined by the cookie manager.
Cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to navigate through a website and make use of the different options or services available. These cookies are, for example, those that identify a session, allow access to restricted access areas, remember the elements of an order, participate in an event, store video or sound content or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with predefined general characteristics, depending on the characteristics of the user’s device.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the website. The information collected with these cookies is used to measure and create browsing profiles of the users of said sites to make improvements.
- Avertising cookies: they allow to intelligently manage the advertising spaces included in a website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies store information on user behavior, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
According to the entity that manages them
- First-party cookies: they are necessary for the website to function properly. They do not collect personally identifiable data.
- Third-party cookies: used to understand how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keep our services secure, provide advertisements that are relevant, and generally provide a better and better user experience and help speed up your interactions future with our website.
What cookies do we use?
The following list details the cookies used on our website.
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_ga_E6PPCL6Q3V||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|CONSENT||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|YSC||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
Revocation of consent
At any time you can modify or revoke your consent through the configuration panel. You can access it permanently through this link Manage consent.
Although we will retain your chosen selection, we will request your consent again if at any time we make changes or updates to cookies.
In the case of third-party cookies, to proceed with their revocation, you must go to the options of the browser or the system offered by this third party.
Next, we provide the locations for the configuration of the cookies of the most used browsers:
The deactivation of all cookies does not prevent navigation through the service.