Wrinkles on the chin are caused by the natural degradation of the skin caused by the aging of the organism. But even though they are natural, due to their location, they are very visible and have a very marked depth.
So chin wrinkles can cause those who suffer from them, an unpleasant feeling. In the search to make the advance of the years less evident, we find different aesthetic treatments that can reduce these wrinkles or soften them.
How to remove chin wrinkles
Treatments aimed at rejuvenating the chin are intended to improve the appearance and correct the lack of flaccidity that also disfigures the harmony of the face.
There are different treatments for a wrinkled chin, but these are some of the most outstanding and with the best results.
Through hyaluronic acid injections, we can achieve a more youthful appearance of any area where there are wrinkles. It must be taken into account that this is an invasive treatment, so due precautions must be taken.
Results are immediate, but hyaluronic acid is not permanent. Since it is a natural substance, it is absorbed by the body. In the case of chin wrinkles it usually lasts about 18 months. So you will have to repeat the treatment from time to time.
Botox injections eliminate wrinkles by acting on the muscles of the face. It does not really eliminate wrinkles, but rather tightens the skin and, therefore, we already see them.
Like hyaluronic acid, it is a temporary or expired treatment.
With dermabrasion we can treat those chin wrinkles that are small and not very deep, since it is an abrasive treatment that removes the most superficial layer of the skin. After this, a new, rejuvenated and more luminous skin appears.
It will probably cause redness and sensitivity for a few days.
The threads provide tension to the face by integrating fine net-like threads under the skin through small incisions. Small incisions are made with a needle that serves as a guide to insert them under the skin and move the threads.
It is a treatment for a global result for the face, not as local as the others in this list, although a lot of work is done for the neck, décolleté and cheekbones.
Through electroporation or virtual mesotherapy, we can introduce active ingredients that enhance the synthesis of collagen and elastin to tone the skin of the chin.
Hyaluronic acid can also be introduced, because although it is a topical product, the technology used with electroporation does manage to introduce an active ingredient with such a high molecular weight. This will allow us to activate the production of collagen and fibroblasts to fight wrinkles.
With radiofrequency treatment, we can achieve firmer skin, with results similar to lifting, through the use of electromagnetic waves.
These waves heat the different layers of the skin and produce improvements in fat tissue.
How to prevent chin wrinkles
Obviously, chin wrinkles do not appear overnight. They are more common in people of advanced age and can be prevented. Actually, if you want to avoid them, you should already start.
Our attempt to prevent wrinkles should start by preventing photoaging, since we have little to do against natural aging.
Therefore, as with all types of wrinkles, there are actions of our daily life that can cause their early appearance, greater marking or the opposite and look perfect skin.
- First of all, sun protection will allow us to reduce the aggression of ultraviolet rays on our skin. Prolonged sun exposure causes skin blemishes, sagging and accelerates skin aging. It is recommended, if not mandatory, to use factor 50 or higher all year round.
- In addition to the sun, other external factors such as tobacco and pollution prevent proper oxygenation of our skin. In the case of smoking, we also make unnatural movements that will turn into expression wrinkles.
- Stress also causes the appearance of wrinkles. It does so because when we experience prolonged stress, our body produces cortisol, a natural substance that destroys collagen and elastin in the skin. By losing the support of the skin structure, the skin is more easily damaged.
- Closely related to stress is a good night’s rest. While we sleep our body recovers and regenerates.
- Nutrition is a very important part in the prevention of aging and all that it entails. In this case, fish, being a source of Omega 3, is a source of protein. Also foods rich in vitamin C, as it stimulates the production of organic collagen. In short, better firmness and elasticity.
- Also water. It is necessary to hydrate in order to purge accumulated toxins.
- Finally, in this decalogue of preventive actions for wrinkles on the chin, a daily facial hygiene routine, stable and adapted to each skin, cannot be missing.